♥Goal: To find a long lasting eye/lip color without Methylparaben and Talc
♥Description: Dare to wear this longest-lasting shadow. The ink technology creates super-saturated color. Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant color that does not fade.
- Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for most intense, long-lasting color saturation
- Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant
- Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
♥Price: Eye color - $6-7/each Lip color $7-8/each
♥Size: .14 oz
♥Visual Attractiveness: Eye tattoo very similar to MAC paint pots
♥Loved: The variety of colors, how well they wear!
- My Final Thoughts: LOVE these, but let me just clarify my stand on this... is this the cleanest as far as ingredients in eye shadow go? No. But, it's a step in the right direction from what I was using... Plus, I love that it's a cream because powder shadows always get in my eyes and fallout on to my face. I wore the darkest eye color , Audacious Asphalt: Dark Gray & lip color, Ultimate Blush: Pink all day long today and it didn't crease or fade at all-not the slightest bit! I have pretty oily eye lids so that really surprised me! It also came off super easily with my makeup wipes! I have a HUGE passion for makeup- (especially eye shadow) and have a laundry list of things I look for when shopping for it. I'm really picky! I usually only like pressed powders (no loose powders, creams usually crease on me very easily, etc.- so this is a huge challenge when looking for naturals) I also prefer a variety of shade / color options, all highly pigmented and long lasting. Color payoff is also an absolute must. The ingredients can be as clean as a whistle- but if they don't show-up on me or wear well, it's a total deal breaker and I'm not going to use them, bottom line. In my experience, it's been difficult to find truly natural makeup with a lot of color options, so this is where I allow myself to bend certain ingredient rules if I have to. It's pretty difficult to get some of the brighter colors without Carmine and other not so snazzy ingredients. All in all I really love these and the way they perform! I would definitely purchase these again in the future.
- Lipcolor - Super moisturizing, Amazing color pay off - very pigmented!!! and same long lasting power, also comes off really easy with makeup remover wipes. xo